About The Event
BUILDING ON THE SUCCESS OF THE EUROPEAN SHOW!
Using the hugely successful formula that’s been applied to the international show held annually in Europe for 10 years, UKi Media & Events has announced that the show will land at the Donald E. Stephens Convention Center in Chicago on May 4 and 5, 2022.
The B2B expo will focus on the full spectrum of commercial applications of weather forecasting and measurement technologies and services. Visitors will come from across America and will include buyers and users of meteorological, hydromet, metocean and environmental monitoring equipment and services from NMHS, environment agencies, research institutes and weather-critical industries such as aviation, military, transportation (including road and rail), maritime, port authorities, agriculture, offshore and renewable energy, among many others.
Space will sell out fast, so book your booth without any delay. The show will be organized and promoted by UKi Media & Events, which runs the hugely respected Meteorological Technology World Expo in Europe. The company has a 25-year track record of running events in Europe, China, India and North America, with operations spanning the aviation, maritime and automotive industries.
SEE THE VERY LATEST CLIMATE, WEATHER AND HYDROMETEOROLOGICAL FORECASTING, MEASUREMENT AND ANALYSIS TECHNOLOGIES, AND DISCOVER NEW WEATHER OR RESEARCH SERVICE PROVIDERS AND PARTNERS.
- Air pollution monitoring systems
- Anemometers/wind speed and direction sensors
- Antennas, masts and towers
- Associations, media and training
- Atmospheric research services
- Atmospheric sensors
- Avalanche warning systems
- Aviation weather systems
- Barometric pressure sensors
- Climate data modeling
- Cloud radar and detection
- Defense and military weather sensors
- Fog and visibility sensors
- Humidity sensors and measurement
- Hurricane and tornado detection
- Hydrogen production
- Instrument calibration
- Instrument shields and shelters
- IT and computing services
- Lidar sensor technology
- Meteorological consultancy
- Meteorological software
- Meteorological/weather balloons
- Pollen monitoring sensors
- Precipitation/rain sensors
- Radar systems and radomes
- Road weather sensors
- Satellite services
- Sodar sensor technology
- Solar radiation measurement
- Storm and lightning detection
- Telemetry stations
- Temperature sensors and profilers
- Tsunami detection
- Volcanic ash detection
- Weather dataloggers
- Weather forecasting services
- Weather stations/AWS
Check our gallery from the recent events
Tomorrow.io set to go public following Pine Technology merger
Boston-based weather intelligence specialist Tomorrow.io is set to go public following a merger with Pine Technology Acquisition, a special purpose acquisition company (SPAC) targeting businesses in the insurance-related technology (InsurTech) sector.
Baron appoints Sherman Wilcox as chief development officer
Weather intelligence provider Baron has appointed Sherman Wilcox as chief development officer (CDO).
Weathernews tests high-speed Eagle radar technology
Japanese weather information platform Weathernews has installed its new high-frequency compact weather radar in Yachimata City, Chiba Prefecture, and is currently undertaking a field test to verify its efficacy.
registration / badge queriesClinton Cushion
exhibitor queriesExhibition operations manager
Event venue location info and gallery