About The Event
BUILDING ON THE SUCCESS OF THE EUROPEAN SHOW!
Using the hugely successful formula that’s been applied to the international show held annually in Europe for over 10 years, UKi Media & Events held its first North American Meteorological Technology World Expo at the Donald E. Stephens Convention Center in Chicago in 2022, to high acclaim.
We’re thrilled to announce that the next edition of the event will take place in 2025 – dates and location to be announced shortly. It will be the biggest gathering of meteorological solution providers under one roof, and the only dedicated B2B event for the sector in the region in 2025!
The B2B expo will focus on the full spectrum of commercial applications of weather forecasting and measurement technologies and services. Visitors from across the Americas will include buyers and users of meteorological, hydromet, metocean and environmental monitoring equipment and services from NMHSs, environment agencies and research institutes. They will also come from weather-critical industries such as aviation, military, transportation (including road and rail), maritime, port authorities, agriculture, offshore and renewable energy, among many others.
The show is organized and promoted by UKi Media & Events, which runs the hugely respected Meteorological Technology World Expo in Europe. The company has a 25-year track record of running events in Europe, China, India and North America, with operations spanning the aviation, maritime and automotive industries.
Check our gallery from recent events
SEE THE VERY LATEST CLIMATE, WEATHER AND HYDROMETEOROLOGICAL FORECASTING, MEASUREMENT AND ANALYSIS TECHNOLOGIES, AND DISCOVER NEW WEATHER OR RESEARCH SERVICE PROVIDERS AND PARTNERS.
- Air pollution monitoring systems
- Anemometers/wind speed and direction sensors
- Antennas, masts and towers
- Associations, media and training
- Atmospheric research services
- Atmospheric sensors
- Avalanche warning systems
- Aviation weather systems
- Barometric pressure sensors
- Climate data modeling
- Cloud radar and detection
- Defense and military weather sensors
- Fog and visibility sensors
- Humidity sensors and measurement
- Hurricane and tornado detection
- Hydrogen production
- Instrument calibration
- Instrument shields and shelters
- IT and computing services
- Lidar sensor technology
- Meteorological consultancy
- Meteorological software
- Meteorological/weather balloons
- Pollen monitoring sensors
- Precipitation/rain sensors
- Radar systems and radomes
- Road weather sensors
- Satellite services
- Sodar sensor technology
- Solar radiation measurement
- Storm and lightning detection
- Telemetry stations
- Temperature sensors and profilers
- Tsunami detection
- Volcanic ash detection
- Weather dataloggers
- Weather forecasting services
- Weather stations/AWS
Interested in speaking at the event?
If you would like to make a presentation at the Meteorological Technology World Expo - North America 2025
please click below to submit your proposal.
For further details, please contact:
Welcome to the Press Center for Meteorological Technology World Expo - North America 2025.
NSF NCAR simulates the Lahaina Fire to improve wildland-urban fire predictions
“The climate crisis is not gender neutral”
National Hurricane Center upgrades its ‘cone of uncertainty’ hurricane graphic